When a marriage or de facto relationship ends, there is important legal advice you need to obtain to ensure you make the most informed decisions for your future and, if you have children, their future.
We can assist you with:
- Consent Orders – enforceable Court Orders to finalise property matters between yourself and your former partner;
- Litigation/Applications to the Federal Circuit Court or Family Court;
- Conciliation Conferences;
- Interim Property/Interlocutory Applications;
- Exclusive Occupancy Applications;
- Spousal Maintenance;
- Binding Financial Agreements;
- Superannuation/Self Managed Superannuation Funds; and
- Complex property proceedings including companies and trusts requiring forensic accounting.
- Parenting Plans, Consent Orders for Parenting Orders for parental responsibility, live with/spend time Applications;
- Relocation and Recovery Orders;
- Passports/International Travel;
- Contravention Applications;
- Magellan Matters
- Divorce Applications;
- Apprehended Domestic Violence Order Applications/Defence;
- Child Support; and
There are time limits within which you must take action to ensure you receive what you are entitled to following the breakdown of a relationship. Seek legal advice early to protect your rights.